Meditation Made Easy
Meditation Made Easy is a clear, how-to book on meditation aimed at complete beginners and practicing readers looking for easy, approachable meditation techniques. In this book, readers will learn:
- How to develop a consistent meditation practice at home and while traveling
- Basic instructions and techniques of meditation
- Instructions for seated, walking, and supine meditation postures
- How to use the breath as an object of meditation
- How to deal with distraction and lethargy in meditation
This book is for readers who do not know how to start a practice, or for those people who do not have access to teachers. It is especially useful for the multitudes of yoga practitioners who want to meditate but have never received solid instruction in the yoga studio. Using traditional Eastern practices, but aimed at a Western audience, the methods in this book can be utilized on the meditation cushion as well as in daily life when stress and challenges arise.